Where do you usually work? And where do you organize your events? Those should be completely different places, don’t you think so? If you really believe so: you are thinking about stereotypes! It is time to change them, right now, with warehouse studios.
If you are looking for a small work space to organize an informal meeting with your potential client, which place would you prefer? And now, think about a space that you could use for arranging a bright event, for example, a wedding. Could the small desk space be located near a venue for events? Yes, definitely! The two mentioned events can take place in the same facility, provided, that the interior is arranged appropriately. And warehouse studios are the best options for such things.
If you have a warehouse studio, you can arrange it as you need: you can turn it into an office or multiple office spaces, you can decorate it and use as an event hall, or you can bring equipment and open a gym there. But to what should you pay attention when searching for a place for your needs?
Here are some tips that will help you to make the best choice:
- The area should be spacious enough to host your event;
- The rented space should be used by you only on the date of your event. There should be no similar events during that date.
- If the company that provides the space for your event rents equipment and furniture as well, or at least can provide you with the contact information of people who do so, it is always advantageous. There is not much hassle to find equipment for a venue; but when it comes to a conference or a big-scale event, things might become more complicated.
- Sound equipment is not needed for all cases, but if you believe that you will need it, check if you can get it from the company or you have to find a solution on your own.
- Finally, consider lighting solutions. Light, along with furniture and accessories, creates the atmosphere that you need. Does the company provide any options? Do you have to organize and install everything on your own?
Would you consider warehouse studios for your event? Don’t let the word “warehouse” scare you. Normally, these options guarantee a lot of space and fresh air; that’s why these facilities can be used for anything, even for arranging a coworking office space.
So, you are ready to check out some options? Drop by the facilities of Lightspace. This might be the right solution for you. They provide all that could be needed. Furniture is available in some styles so that a client could select something for his/her purposes. Lighting can be arranged inside as well as outside. Their warehouse studios are huge and well-cared. They can be changed by appropriate decorations, furniture, and lighting solutions. Does it sound like the option that you are looking for? Well, it sounds like a perfect option just for anything.